| Services Available |
In today's market, a professionally staged home makes all the difference! It's not enough to declutter, clear your counters, and clean-up the home. Buyers want an updated home that fits their family and lifestyle. We work with you to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale! Elm Tree Design & Home Styling was born from a passion for textiles and how they create a "feeling" in a home. Certified in home staging and interior re-design, Owner and Lead Stylist, Lacey Miller has a laser focus on creating an experience for potential buyers during their first impression of your home. Inviting guests into a warm and welcoming environment by fashioning a serene and effervescent space, Lacey appeals to potential buyers by establishing an emotional connection via a budget-friendly service that brings out the best features of your home.
**Please note that for a 4% fee will apply to all credit card payments.**Phase 1 Staging:
Premium Home Staging Consultation: $329
- A home assessment via a "walk and talk" approach
- A written custom staging analysis and detailed action plan (emailed within 48 hours)
- A specialized recommendations list to "make-ready" your home (exterior and interior) prior to photography and showing
This service is an onsite consultation with the home owner (up to 2 hours). During this experience, the client will be given direction on how to properly prepare for a professional photography session, listing appointments and open houses. We will fill out a detailed report to customize an action plan that when completed, will get the home sold for the best price possible. Room by room, we will discuss ways to enhance your layout with tips and re-styling suggestions to optimally draw the buyers eye to architectural features and design interests as well as create a warm and inviting space. Simple styling, "on the fly", will be conducted as time allows. Additionally, a full list of recommendations on how to further prepare for the professional real-estate photography session prior to your listing going live will be provided alongside optimal layout suggestions, outdoor inspection and prep, and other items. In addition, this report will include a recommended list of items to purchase that will achieve the biggest impact for your space. Small design accessories with pops of pattern, texture and color will add practical creativity and the buyer's appeal that is required to get the home sold fast and for top dollar!
Phase 2 Staging:
Full Service Staging Refinement/MLS Staging Session: $529
- A secondary appointment will be scheduled after the initial consultation to prepare for photography, showings and open houses
- A full home merchandising hands-on approach will be conducted by our expert stylist
- Up to 4 hours will be spent refining what you've started via the Phase 1 recommendations and using your newly purchased accessories and decor to merchandise each space
Styling a home to prepare for listing it for sale is quite different than standard interior design. Staging is a methodical process which requires a trained eye to help a buyer see the house as a place they can call their home. This full service staging refinement experience will include up to 4 hours worth of additional time spent with the home owner after the initial consultation, to be scheduled as a secondary appointment. This is the perfect solution for clients who would prefer to have an on-hand expert when preparing for the MLS photography styling session, upcoming showings and open houses. During this styling session, we will work with you to perfect the merchandising of the home, using the new pieces purchased by you to re-style and re-design important spaces. From de-cluttering, to organizing, to dressing up areas of interest, and styling props - we are hands-on during the entire appointment. We will take mock photos to catch things only a lens would show as to resolve any issues. We will focus on showcasing the features of your home while downplaying areas that could use improvement.
> Personal Shopper Experience - Accessories & Home Decor: $369
- Up to 2 hours of dedicated shopping for your styling project
- Additional hours of shopping, styling and coordinating vendors can be added if needed. Hourly rates apply. Please inquire for a custom quote
- Accessories as investments to complete the look
- All items to be purchased within a preconceived budget (cash only upfront; receipts and change will be provided upon delivery)
- All inventory purchased will be delivered
- Average order size per room is usually $100 or less for decor and accessory pieces (excludes large furniture pieces)
- Furniture and large pieces can be rented or purchased as needed. Please inquire for a custom quote
>Custom Style Board (per room):
$49 for 1 curated board (with links to purchase if desired)
$69 for 2 curated boards with different looks (with links to purchase if desired)
- This process includes an emailed style board, custom created based on your desired palette
- Please reach out to me via email with 3-5 pictures of the room you are interested in updating
- I will respond with a quick questionnaire for you to fill out to determine your budget by room, pieces desired (furniture, and general accessories), color palette, and other related options, as well as an invoice
- A curated style board(s) will be emailed back to you within 3 business days of the invoice being paid in full
- This service is for the client who is looking for a nudge in the right direction on the style of their room. Stumped on what patterns, colors and textiles would work well? Reach out to us and we can custom create a board to help those that need a visual guide to help illustrate accent colors, pops of interest and strong pieces to draw the eye in to a beautifully and expertly crafted work of art! Reach out to us today and let us put your mind at ease and simplify your design woes.
*Our professional and licensed handyman will bill separately at $60/hour for TV & Art Installation, wall hangings, furniture assembly, and more! We can send a custom quote in advance specific to your needs. Please inquire via our contact form or feel free to reach out via email or phone anytime for additional pricing information.
**Please note that for areas outside of 78132 and 78130 a trip charge of $149 will apply.**
**Please note that for a 4% fee will apply to all credit card payments.**
Curated Style Boards
> If you are a realtor, home builder, or property manager and would like vacant staging services, a complete home styling or re-design service, please inquire for a custom quote.
Please note: Prior to our in-person styling services, a short phone interview will be conducted to understand your project, your needs and accommodate your schedule availability. We create a specific plan to efficiently maximize our in person session and to ensure the best return on investment for every staging dollar spent.
© 2019 Elm Tree Projects, LLC. Elm Tree Design and Home Styling is a subsidiary of Elm Tree Projects, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
We Would Love to Hear From You!